Index
~|| MENU ||~
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 85
Moyenne de points: 3,27

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 10:31 (2018) Sujet du message: Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real Répondre en citant

บอล ออนไลน์ Eden Hazard has revealed he will make a decision over his Chelsea future once the World Cup has finished.

Linked with a big-money move to Real Madrid last summer, Los Blancos are believed to be targeting another move for the Belgian as they are set to have a major overhaul of their squad.

As well as Madrid's interest, reports have even suggested that Manchester City are targeting a shock summer move for Hazard.

Amid all the talk of the player departing after seven seasons in west London, Chelsea want the 27-year-old to extend his stay in the capital before next campaign. บอล ออนไลน์

However, it now seems that any potential new will have to wait until July at the earliest.

Speaking to the press ahead of tonight's friendly with Saudi Arabia, Hazard said: "I am going to finish the Premier League competition first and then play the World Cup and then I will leave on holiday.

"Then we will see what happens next. I do not think about it yet.

"I have another two years [on my] contract with Chelsea where I am very happy."

While he was asked about his long-term future with the Blues, Hazard was also quizzed on his role in the team after playing as a 'false nine' numerous times over the course of the season.

"I just want to be on the pitch," added Hazard.

"Number 9, 10, I can play left-back if the manager wants, no problem. I just want to be on the pitch and try to give everything like I do every time." บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 10:31 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:08 (2018) Sujet du message: Scotland international Matt Ritchie reveals how the signings Répondre en citant

Scotland international Matt Ritchie reveals how the signings of Kenedy, Martin Dubravka and Islam Slimani lifted Newcastle

sbobet24 Matt Ritchie says the arrivals of Kenedy, Martin Dubravka and Islam Slimani raised the bar at Newcastle United – and that helped lift the club up the table. Rafa Benitez’s side are 10th in the Premier League, and safe from the threat of relegation, ahead of tomorrow’s home game against basement club West Bromwich Albion. Newcastle were 14th in the league when the three loan signings arrived on transfer deadline day in January.

Winger Kenedy and goalkeeper Dubravka made an immediate impact at the club. Dubravka kept a clean sheet against Manchester United on his debut, while Kenedy has also impressed. Striker Slimani has made three appearances since recovering from an injury. Ritchie – who has scored in three of United’s last four home games – believes the extra competition raised the standards in training and in games.

“There’s no better thing than bringing players in to add competition – it makes everyone raise their game,” said the 28-year-old. “Whether it’s a centre-half or a winger or a striker, it doesn’t matter. “If there’s a new player, you want respect from your peers, and it brings the levels up in training and brings the levels up on game day. “It just adds that extra bit, and I think it’s made a big difference.” sbobet24

Ritchie joined relegated Newcastle in the summer 2016 from Bournemouth, who had had a successful first season in the Premier League. The Scotland international was an influential figure in the club’s Championship-winning season. And Ritchie, on the opposite flank to Kenedy, believes he’s improving year by year thanks to manager Benitez’s attention to detail. “It’s been really good, really enjoyable, to see a different culture and see what that brings,” said the Gosport-born player. sbobet24

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:09 (2018) Sujet du message: Scotland international Matt Ritchie reveals how the signings Répondre en citant

Scotland international Matt Ritchie reveals how the signings of Kenedy, Martin Dubravka and Islam Slimani lifted Newcastle

sbobet24 Matt Ritchie says the arrivals of Kenedy, Martin Dubravka and Islam Slimani raised the bar at Newcastle United – and that helped lift the club up the table. Rafa Benitez’s side are 10th in the Premier League, and safe from the threat of relegation, ahead of tomorrow’s home game against basement club West Bromwich Albion. Newcastle were 14th in the league when the three loan signings arrived on transfer deadline day in January.

Winger Kenedy and goalkeeper Dubravka made an immediate impact at the club. Dubravka kept a clean sheet against Manchester United on his debut, while Kenedy has also impressed. Striker Slimani has made three appearances since recovering from an injury. Ritchie – who has scored in three of United’s last four home games – believes the extra competition raised the standards in training and in games.

“There’s no better thing than bringing players in to add competition – it makes everyone raise their game,” said the 28-year-old. “Whether it’s a centre-half or a winger or a striker, it doesn’t matter. “If there’s a new player, you want respect from your peers, and it brings the levels up in training and brings the levels up on game day. “It just adds that extra bit, and I think it’s made a big difference.” sbobet24

Ritchie joined relegated Newcastle in the summer 2016 from Bournemouth, who had had a successful first season in the Premier League. The Scotland international was an influential figure in the club’s Championship-winning season. And Ritchie, on the opposite flank to Kenedy, believes he’s improving year by year thanks to manager Benitez’s attention to detail. “It’s been really good, really enjoyable, to see a different culture and see what that brings,” said the Gosport-born player. sbobet24

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:28 (2018) Sujet du message: Eden Hazard issues update over his Chelsea future amid Real

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website