Index
~|| MENU ||~
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 63
Moyenne de points: 3,15

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018) Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser Répondre en citant

พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ AS Roma president James Pallotta has dismissed suggestions that goalkeeper Alisson could be on his way to Liverpool in the summer. The Brazilian keeper, who joined Roma in 2016, has impressed with his performances this season, and the likes of Liverpool and Real Madrid are reportedly keeping tabs on him.

However, Roma have no intentions of allowing the 25-year-old to leave the club anytime soon. “We have no intention of selling him,” he told Sky Italy. “I mean zero at all. I’m sure some people will probably come in with some bids, but I don’t have any interest in selling him, he’s a great goalkeeper. When we got him, I thought the same thing and as far as I’m concerned, I mean no.”

The Reds have been linked with a move for a keeper for quite some time now. However, Loris Karius has displayed more assured performances in the recent weeks, and there are talks about a new deal for the German keeper. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

A lot was expected of Karius following his move in 2016, but his first year in Premier League was underwhelming. However, he has cemented his position in Klopp’s starting eleven since the turn of the year. Maybe, Karius’ resurgence in the recent weeks will convince Jurgen Klopp to end his hunt for a new keeper.

One player who is certainly the subject of Klopp’s fancy is Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski. The Merseysiders have been trying to sign the Polish midfielder for years now, and it appears they will reignite their interest in the summer. According to the latest report from the Sun, Klopp still wants to bring the 23-year-old to Anfield.

Zielinski has been a valuable squad member for the Naples side this season. He has made 30 league appearances for his side, but only ten of those have come as starts. Nevertheless, he has scored seven goals for Napoli in all competitions. The Poland international has a contract until 2021 with Napoli, and according to the report, his club will demand a whopping £57million for his signature. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 63
Moyenne de points: 3,15

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 09:44 (2018) Sujet du message: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp opens up on his plans for the fu Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has revealed he intends to take a one-year break from football once he leaves the club. Klopp initially joined Liverpool on a three-year deal in 2015 before he committed his long-term future to the club with a new six-year deal in 2016, which is due to run until 2022. The former Borussia Dortmund manager was briefly linked with Bayern Munich before the Bavarians appointed Niko Kovac as their new head coach, but Klopp insists will need to take a short hiatus before his next managerial role.

"It's possible that I will end my career a lot earlier than coaches usually do," Klopp told Sky in Germany. "It's very intense. "I don't want to die on the coaching bench. After Liverpool I will for sure do a one-year break. That's a clear agreement with my family." Klopp intends to remain with Liverpool for the remainder of his contract and admits it would be difficult for a club even the size of Bayern to prise him away from Anfield. sbobet online 24

"I've never had an exit clause in one of my contracts," he said. "If Bayern had really been interested, no matter what I would have done, this would have been a complicated move. "I have a contract for four more years in Liverpool and the club are happy with me. That's why it makes total sense that they (Bayern) didn't try." Bayern Munich won their sixth successive Bundesliga title earlier this month, and Klopp insists he has no desire to challenge their dominance with his former club Dortmund, who he guided to successive league titles in 2010-11 and 2011-12.

"I don't really want to come back. That time was too good," said Klopp. "I won't work as a coach with the age of (Bayern Munich head coach) Jupp Heynckes. I admire what he is doing but I won't do that. "I had a fantastic time in Mainz and Dortmund. Most likely I will go back there - but not necessarily as a coach." sbobet online 24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:53 (2018) Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website