Index
~|| MENU ||~
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 55
Moyenne de points: 3,44

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018) Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser Répondre en citant

sbobet link AS Roma president James Pallotta has dismissed suggestions that goalkeeper Alisson could be on his way to Liverpool in the summer. The Brazilian keeper, who joined Roma in 2016, has impressed with his performances this season, and the likes of Liverpool and Real Madrid are reportedly keeping tabs on him.

However, Roma have no intentions of allowing the 25-year-old to leave the club anytime soon. “We have no intention of selling him,” he told Sky Italy. “I mean zero at all. I’m sure some people will probably come in with some bids, but I don’t have any interest in selling him, he’s a great goalkeeper. When we got him, I thought the same thing and as far as I’m concerned, I mean no.”

The Reds have been linked with a move for a keeper for quite some time now. However, Loris Karius has displayed more assured performances in the recent weeks, and there are talks about a new deal for the German keeper. sbobet link

A lot was expected of Karius following his move in 2016, but his first year in Premier League was underwhelming. However, he has cemented his position in Klopp’s starting eleven since the turn of the year. Maybe, Karius’ resurgence in the recent weeks will convince Jurgen Klopp to end his hunt for a new keeper.

One player who is certainly the subject of Klopp’s fancy is Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski. The Merseysiders have been trying to sign the Polish midfielder for years now, and it appears they will reignite their interest in the summer. According to the latest report from the Sun, Klopp still wants to bring the 23-year-old to Anfield.

Zielinski has been a valuable squad member for the Naples side this season. He has made 30 league appearances for his side, but only ten of those have come as starts. Nevertheless, he has scored seven goals for Napoli in all competitions. The Poland international has a contract until 2021 with Napoli, and according to the report, his club will demand a whopping £57million for his signature. sbobet link[/color]

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:13 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 55
Moyenne de points: 3,44

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 12:51 (2018) Sujet du message: Kieran Trippier injury concerns Tottenham boss Mauricio Poch Répondre en citant

Kieran Trippier injury concerns Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino

maxbet Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has revealed his worries over Kieran Trippier after watching his full-back limp off in Wednesday's 1-0 win over Newcastle. Trippier has impressed in the Spurs defence this season, despite battling with summer signing Serge Aurier for a first-team place. Spurs secured their top-four place and Champions League football for next season at Wembley, but Pochettino's celebrations will have been muted slightly over the fitness of Trippier.

"We need to wait until Thursday and after that we will assess," Pochettino said about the Englishman replaced by Toby Alderweireld with seven minutes left against the Magpies. "I wish and I hope that he is OK. Of course we are a little bit concerned about the situation. "I hope fitness is not a big issue, and he can be ready and fit to play at the World Cup. I think it was a twist of his knee." maxbet

Trippier was seen on the pitch at the full-time whistle with his left knee bandaged and strapped with ice. England manager Gareth Southgate will no doubt be keeping a close eye on Tottenham's medical updates, with the World Cup in Russia only five weeks away. Pochettino described Trippier last week as "one of the best English players in the Premier League", saying "assists, playing passes, crosses - he is one of the best".

Harry Kane scored the only goal on Wednesday night as Spurs qualified for next season's Champions League. The victory took them into third place with one game left, four points clear of fifth-placed Chelsea who could only draw with Huddersfield. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:18 (2018) Sujet du message: Liverpool News: No move for Alisson, Klopp wants another Ser

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Index du Forum -> Charte / Info -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website